Rashtriya Parivarik Labh Scheme of Uttar Pradesh
Rashtriya Parivarik Labh Scheme was started by the Uttar Pradesh government. This scheme was started for providing financial aid to the economically weak families living in the U.P. In today’s post we are going to give you all information related to it.
Table of Contents
- Rastriya Parivarik Labh Scheme
- Scheme Related Official Information
- Eligibility Criteria for family benefit scheme
- Required documents for Rashtriya Parivarik Labh Yojana
- Benefits of the Scheme
- Objectives of the Rashtriya Parivarik Labh Yojana
- Important instructions for taking benefit of this Scheme
- How to apply for the Rastriya Parivarik Labh Scheme
- How to know the status of your application?
- Helpline number
Rashtriya Parivarik Labh Scheme
This scheme was started by the chief minister of the U.P. Yogi Aadityanath. This was started for those families whose chief or earning member is dead. Under this scheme financial help is given to those families whose earning chief member is dead. These types of families will get 30,000 rupees as financial aid from the government.
Scheme Related Official Information
Rastriya Parivarik Labh Scheme
The chief minister of Uttar Pradesh
Families which lost their chief earning member
Social welfare department, Uttar Pradesh
Eligibility Criteria for family benefit scheme
- Applicant must be a permanent resident of U.P.
- The family who lost their chief earning member aged between 18 to 60 can apply under this scheme.
- BPL families will get the benefit from this scheme.
- For applying under this scheme annual family income must be under 56,000 for a family which is living in urban areas.
- This number is 46,000 for those families which are living in rural areas.
Required documents for Rashtriya Parivarik Labh Yojana
- Aadhar card
- Death certificate of families chief
- Voter ID card
- Income certificate
- Residential certificate
- A verified document for verifying the age of the family’s chief.
- Passport size photo
- Bank account
- Mobile number
Benefits of the Scheme
- From this, those families will get the financial aid that recently lost their earning members.
- This will give them some financial help in their tough time.
- From this money, these types of families can start something a small but new earning source.
Objectives of the Rashtriya Parivarik Labh Yojana
The only objective of this scheme is just to providing financial help to those families which lost their earning members. To ease this hard time for them. Apart from this if someone who is eligible to take place of the lost member of his family wants to fill in his place. Then this will also help him as a fund for new works.
Important instructions for taking benefit of this Scheme
- Financial help which is provided under this scheme is given only in bank accounts. So it is necessary that the dead person must have an account.
- The benefit of this scheme will be given between 45 days after the family’s chief’s death.
- Bank accounts of the cooperative banks are not valid under this scheme.
- The death certificate must be verified from the government hospital, gram panchayat or Nagar Panchayat, or tehsil.
How to apply for the Rastriya Parivarik Labh Scheme?
- First of all, go to the homepage of the official website.
- Here click on the new registration option.
- After that registration form appears on your screen.
- Fill in all the asked details in it.
- Now upload all the documents with it and submit.
- This is the procedure for registration.
How to know the status of your application?
- First, go to the homepage of the official website.
- Then click on the status of the application letter.
- After this, a new page will open. Here you will see options for seeing application letters.
- Choose one of them and fill in all the details related to it.
- Then your application letter will appear on your screen.
In this article, all information related to the national family benefit scheme is given to you. But still, you are in some doubt or hesitation. Then there is a toll-free helpline number provided by the U.P. Government.
This is the end of this. Hope you liked it if yes then share it. If you have some kind of thought or suggestion then there is a comment box below down.
Originally Published on Formal News.