E-Filling Portal 2.0: Now Taxpaying is Child’s play
E-filling portal, taxpayers are well aware of this word. Tax is like a fuel that runs the entire nation. And the collecting source of it is called the e-filling portal. But constant change is the universal rule. That’s why some changes also occurred in this portal for its betterment. After this, this portal is called the new e-filling portal or e-filing portal 2.0. Today we are going to give you all the information related to it.
Table of Contents
- New E-Filling Portal?
- Official information of the e-filling portal 2.0
- What is in this new portal?
- Specialties of this new portal
New E-Filling Portal?
This portal provides taxpayers an online platform for filing their taxes. So that a taxpayer can pay tax easily and save its most valuable thing, time. Now the government launched a better version of it. Which is more user-friendly than the previous one.
Official information of the e-filling portal 2.0
New e-filling portal 2.0
Finance minister Nirmala Sitharaman
Date of launch
7 June 2021
What is in this new portal?
There is an assistant option for taxpayers in this portal. This pre-filling option is also available in this portal. All desktop facilities are now available on mobile. With this, there are many options to pay tax like UPI and net banking. So that a taxpayer can easily pay its tax via these facilities.
Specialties of this new portal
- The new portal is more user-friendly than its previous one. So that taxpayers won’t face any problem in paying tax.
- Income tax return processing facility is available in this portal. So there is no need for taxpayers to wait for their ITR.
- Online payment facilities are available on this portal. So that a person can pay its tax very easily.
- All the desktop functions of this portal are now also available on mobile.
- A chatbot facility is also available.
- Facility for linking Aadhar card and PAN card.
- Verifying Aadhar and PAN cards.
- Option for updating your profile.
- With this option for filing ITR.
This portal was launched by Nirmala Sitharaman, the finance minister of India. So that taxpayers can pay their tax very easily and on time.
This article ends here. If you liked it then share it and if there is some question or thought in your mind. Then below there is a comment box, give us some responsibility.
Originally Published on Formal News.